Today I am going to write about balance as suggested by my Facebook friends. One thing that comes to mind is a scale. There was an old scale at my step-grandfather's house. There were round gold looking weights on one end that were stacked up in a nested fashion one smaller then the one underneath it. On the other side there was usually some nuts with a nut cracker beside the nuts so that one could could crack open the shelled nuts, usually walnuts if I recall correctly. This was is Stone Mountain, Georgia where they throw lights on the mountains of the Confederate generals in a display of celebration during summer light shows set to music. Balance is something of the mind. I notice when I am out of balance I am not feeling very well. My thoughts are jammed up and scattered and I may be worried or anxious. This is not fun. It happens quite frequently too. Some may say, go see a doc. Well, I may, but here I am writing, whic...
Comments
Post a Comment