Tapped In

Here I am.  And I am whole.  Like a whole piece of pie, not one component missing.  That's a lot.  That means that all of me, including that which is unseen, is right here.  All my, so to speak, past lives, potential futures, lives, all of it right now- no past, no future.  Here I am typing in a tea and such shop, my usual.  Students.  Chat.  It is quite lively tonight.  No music just chatter.

To be all here is quite an accomplishment.  Maybe it is only in theory.  The voice in my head says no, I am all here, tapped into my Akash.  The Akash is the storehouse of everything that has been you, everything in the entire universe.  Like a huge multidimensional library but it is each of our lives, all the events, here on Earth.  I am sure there are other Akash's for other planets and universes.

It is this universe and moment that matters right now.

The whales they are with me when I swim.  Sometimes I tap into them.  Weird, huh?  Well, the whales are like an Akash for the Earth, you know?  They say be patient.  They say love.  Have a big heart.  Feel into each moment.  All is inside of you, and they are always with us.  Protecting and guiding our way forward.  Just listen and tune in.  In the same way someone with Autism listens and tunes into numbers or music or the way a prodigy just knows how to spell awesomely.  They are tapped in.  And they have had lifetimes of practice, or not.  Maybe they just came into this life knowing.  There is that too.

Remember, that which comes into this life had to come from somewhere.  They are fresh ready and here to teach and show the way.  To learn too.  Children, so precious.  We must listen to them.

One spoke out this weekend with a loud voice.  A gun shot.  We weren't listening.

Here I stop
Typing
And feel for that child, so hurt and shut down
It is sad
So much hurt
And judgement
We can only go so far as our so-called weakest link
We have to see the weakness in ourselves and fully acknowledge it
So that when it comes up we know that it is just a phantom
This child
Speaks loudly in a way that we won't forget
We must give each child the opportunity to speak
And truly listen
And not judge
Question, perhaps, in a gentle way is best
But that tip of the iceberg
The edge of the universe
That zone of learning where we don't know what is next
That mystery
There is an educational term for this
Zone of Proximal Development
We work
We play
We watch
TV
As an escape
But our lives are hard
And we go 'till we cannot go anymore
But we hold a space
Within ourselves
Ask, be curious
I know we are busy
I know, I know, I know
Ahhhhh.  Sing ahhhhhh.
Hum Ahhhhhh
From your heart.
Ahh is a sacred sound, a seed syllable, a seed tone.  Like Om.

And we judge ourselves.

Am I crazy?
What is crazy is the inability to see outside our own viewpoint.
I appreciate you for telling me yours
Thank you
I take it to heart, I do
I learn each day, I do
And I go on
I go on
I GO ON
Taking the learning with me

Thank you dear child for showing us we need to listen more
I honor you
May your family be consoled
And may the victims family be consoled

Were gonna get through this

Shakespeare.  Actors in our own play.  That's what I say.

I know that I am the common element in everything that I do and am involved in.
I am the common element
It's all coming from me, 100%

Thank you for listening.


From the dolphins:
We dolphins speak to you of our excitement and joy of your coming
We have called you through the ages
We messengers of light and grace.No longer does humankind need fearThe cacophonies of mindspeakWe speak in laughter and pointed soundWe bring the wisdom of the deep ones to the surfaceBubbling in our wakeDancing in your face.Hear us with your unstructured selfThe harmony within that knows all wave motion as itself.We lead you on an exploration in conscious dimensional travelYou have this encoded in your brainYou have this encoded in your Soul Entity.With your willingness, we can guide you on your own journeyInto layers and dimensions of beauty and peace most of your kind have yet to seeFollow us in the warm waters of the soulLet yourself be healed of harmful resonations stored or brought withinFree yourself in the wavesDance the dance of Life with usOh brothers and sisters of the landWelcome to our ocean homeThe blue-green waters reflect your peace withinLeave behind forever the cares of human intellectPlay within the Cosmic HeartWe offer as our gift to lead the wayGently follow and merge with us in harmonyGently followGently, gentlySmileWelcome home.



Source: https://www.animaltalk.net/AboutAnimalCommunication/DolphinWhaleMessages/


One last thing: in this wondrous universe there is so much untapped potential.  May we tap into it!

Image result for whale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap