Peace Be Are You

Here I am at my "favorite" coffee shop.  It is like home.  In the vast wide world, learning to be in the material.  I love it.  All this talk around here in the coffee shop, travelling and wide wonders, study.  It is clear that this space is populated mostly by students and even professors. 

I dream of my dragon.  And the other.  Nature is all around us.  My breath is always here.  In the quiet and peaceful place in the woods is when she came to me.  The other came later, and is a massive he.  These dragons.  Yes, indeed.

Nature is all around, yes indeed.  In the quiet on the mountain is where we found each other.  Often when I am alone in the woods or with my pups is when I go within.  I do not stay long.  I get anxious as if I need to be somewhere.

If there were a hut nearby with a fire that I could retreat to.  There I would stay in the woods near the trail and passerby's may visit.  Perhaps a community nearby.  We might be called The Huts People.

Dragons are the fire, the water, the air, the earth or some combination.  Mine is the sweet one, the protector and shield.  She brings my animals back to me when they are out and about.  I know there are many other ways I might employ her.  Mostly I think of her when I need help with my pets.  She is an earth, air and water dragon.  I am the fire which completes the four element structure.  Humans are all the elements in one, dragons are one, two or three elements.  They respond to your call, and do not infringe on your free will.

Green, yellow and white with red eyes.  Radiant.

My name was formalized when I met my dragon on the mountain.  I learned its meaning.  Kahlulee means transformation.  It is connected to all the elements.  It is a sound, Kahhh  looo  leee.  The frequency is startling.  It is connected to high frequency.  If I allow it to resound, if the person saying it allows it to resound, meaning saying it with the connection to the universe like I've heard some do, it has the capacity to really uplift!

So many dragons there are.  One can call on them at any moment for a friend or journeyer to help here now in this time of great transformation on Earth.  Essentially, the Earth transformation means that one may go from living in fear to living in the Light.  Living in the Light means no fear.  It means love, harmony, skill, balance, abundance.  All the beautiful things.  Intention is the primary factor in initiating oneself to the higher vibration of love, light and harmony.  Intend it! 

peace be are you by Kahlulee

in the quiet of night
she lay next to him
hand on heart
naked in bed
the window open
slightly to release the hot air from the fire
the night breeze blew
they could hear it shift the fall leaves
the dogs rested on the earthen floor
the fire burned low in the wood stove
the hut round
her face, cheeks round
and the rest
much roundness
the moon curved in all her splendor
outside cold and moon shadowed
there was nothing to fear
the night things lurk, they do
hunting
the mantle of protection lay around the hut and its inhabitants
the dogs, the reiki shield, the dragons
the land itself imbued with their love
the earth imbued with our love
the universe imbued with our love
and our love is the same
as all love
the creator
the source
which we are
she is there
and she reaches out
to him
intertwined
here on earth
learning the material
being here as best we can
living a long time
indeed
let your mind be in the place of Light
which is grounded and connected to the most true desires of our inner-selves
so much there
go forage in it
and discover the magic
that is you
expand your wings
be the dragon, the angel
they are in harmony
in support of this earth, this writer
you
she lies beside him
and he her
in bed in the hut
in the woods
trees abound, they are friends and shields
imbued with love
and they say, the trees, "allow us to feed and nourish you
all the plants to speak their magic and medicine
it comes through right to you, your heart
and it says peace
peace peace
peace
peace
peace
be
are you."

In this wondrous universe there is a steady hum and it goes like this..................

Image result for round mud hut in woods in the night

Image result for round mud hut in woods in the night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap