A Joy that Unites

 Hello friends.  

It has been a pleasure and a nice reflective tool to share these blogs with you.  Thank you for reading.  

Today is the penultimate day of the 2019-2020 Partnership to End Homelessness AmeriCorps term.  I will be at a photo shoot for the Servant Center soon and then out to Peacehaven Community Farm for my final few hours with the folks.  Thank you everyone for being a part of a unique experience.  I have enjoyed getting to know you all.  

There has been challenging times, for sure.  I learn from my spiritual group of friends that just showing up and soaking up the energy goes a long way towards keeping one balanced.  I have gotten away from some of my spiritual studies and practices and so I plan to resume those.  As my friends said, "crack open the books", dust off my spiritual healing shoes and learn once more.  I give value, time and offerings for those who would like to receive the healing practices to which I undertake like Reiki and Intuitive Readings.  

I may say things sometimes that are not always timely.  Yet, those feelings were there all along and needed to be said, at some point.  I apologize if it came out inappropriately.  I have learned that sometimes when we don't do maintenance with ourselves that we can get off track.  I plan on spending some time in the woods and just enjoying. City life can be taxing.  Driving too.  

I want to make more personal close relationships my priority because I feel this is what we need more of.  I would like to side-step the bottom line and simply be with the joy that is our inheritance.  This will lead to even greater bottom lines without having to think and try and extend and do and tax and worry.  Basically, when we are in alignment with our soul selves abundance and joy will follow.  

I wish you well on your future journeys.  May joy and love always be present in your life.


Sun filters in and strengthens me, 

bringing a smile to my face.

Like yours, that I will never forget.


Until next time.  Love to you, and many thanks!!

How to notice and build joy into your life | TED Talks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap