Anything Is Possible

Good morning friends.  

I still feel groggy but during meditation this morning writing is one of the things that came up to do, not that I need more things to do.  Writing is a nice practice to clarify ones' thoughts.  Also, it is enjoyable.  

It's been 3 plus days since AmeriCorps ended.  I have already signed up for swimming at the aquatic Center and swam once.  Today will be another swim day then I leave town headed to Tennessee for a visit and a wedding.  It is a wedding that I will officiate.  

Swimming is an incredible workout.  It is gentle in that it is not rough on the body yet you definitely feel the workout afterwards.  It's kind of like when people drink those mixed cocktails, all loaded with alcohol, but you can't taste the alcohol because of the strong fruity mix.  

I am prepared today for the swim.  I went to Walmart and bought some goggles and ear plugs; I couldn't seem to find my old ones.  I now have some nice new blue goggles.  I just need them to keep the water out of my eyes, obviously, and the water from my ears.  The water likes to come in the ears when you're doing the backstroke or upside down breast stroke, I'll say, and no one likes that.

I have also joined the healing circles with Kryon on Wednesday night.  So far so awesome.  They are helping me to get back into a regular healing practice.  I also am doing my Akashic Record work too.  My friend Molly sends out prompts to do and I completed the last one about August and how it has been for me.  

Now we're in September in it is starting to feel like fall just a bit.  The temperature is starting to drop yet summer won't die too quickly, giving us one last heat wave!  90 degree weather is hot, hot; sweatingly hot within minutes.   

My parents have the dogs at the moment and I do not feel the pressure to go on a walk hence this entry.  Those days will come again.

Those days will come when the grass that grows, ever grows, will slow and make room for the native sunshine.  Come let us rejoice in the splendor of free time such as writing and walking, unencumbered by our wearisome thoughts.  Let us know and be the pieces of God that we are, walking in fullness and grace and power upon the Earth, fully knowing, being peace, love and joy, as we are the most precious particles, the most precious assemblage of pieces unified in the force that moves and creates worlds; that divine spark that just takes a minute to tune into.  Breathe and intend the connection to form.

I hope you have joyous day doing whatever it is you do.  

Within this wondrous universe you will find that once you stop and work on the infinite joy and connection to God, a partnership that says I am the master of my own domain, then and only then will you know true freedom, you will know true healing, you will know anything is possible.

What is true freedom? - Daily Times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap