Hop One Foot

 Hello friends.  I think of all the great writers from the past encouraging me on.  

I have this foot problem again.  A weak ankle; an ankle that is sore from driving which has finally succumbed to the ultimate slow down- broke, fractured.  Can't put weight on- we'll, it has only been two days and I can actually put a little weight on it.

It happened when I was on a beam about 18 inches off the ground.  I was looking for my dogs and I kind-of tilted to one side, lost my balance, jumped and landed with my right foot twisting.  It hurt and I was down for the count.  It took about 1000 counts for me to actually get up and make my way to the car.  

So my planned hiking trip turned into a camping trip which was really quite nice!  

Fortunately, I can drive and still make money.  There is an interesting thing about making money and competitors.  Often my neighbor will kind-of brag about his day driving for Uber.  I drive for Lyft and he makes it seem like he's making more money than me.  Well, the metaphysical idea behind abundance is to wish your competitors well- seeing them abundant and enjoying all that income- then to see yourself with the same abundance and feeling of joy with all that income.  So here goes!  Practice time.

I hope that all you competitors will see all your competition out there thriving and doing awesome so that you may too!  

My dogs are being taken care of by my neighbor who has agreed to walk them once a day.  

This foot thing is teaching me to slow down and take a breath of fresh air and and to not always think twenty moves ahead.  It's like John Lennon said, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Some would say that life, indeed, does happen to you.  I would say it the other way around, that you are happening life.  Sounds silly, but what it means is that you are making this life.  For instance, I manifested this fractured foot.  I really did not consciously do this but a part of me wanted this because my life was being swept away in the planning.  Many beautiful things have happened as a result of this misstep.

I would encourage you to take charge of all the things "that happen to you".  Because they are you.  You, and All Of You, created them!!  Yes, even death and cancer.  

I know that seems like a big step but really the point is is to stop making unconscious manifestations like this foot thing.  On some level I wanted this. but on another level I could have gotten what I wanted, and achieved the same results, without the pain of a fractured foot.  Hence, the slow down and take it one-step-at-a-time way of being.

I am grateful to be able to share with you my adventures.  

Hop On One Foot

When I hop on one foot 

May my cat be not scared

But look into the face of fear and see 

That it is only a hop, skip and jump away 

From love 

And all that we desire

The “Grasshopper Catapult” …. Enjoy a gallery!! | It Is What It Is




Comments

  1. I love your wisdom Lulee!! I'm sorry about your foot, and I am not. So slow the *@#&$# down!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Will do Gnr. Thanks for the re pli

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Tree Snap