Mountain Fresh

It's 4:35 in the morning.  The insects drone.  Cars roll by.  The moon is on the wane.  There was a nice view here up in the Blue Ridge Parkway, where I'm sitting in my car, but the trees have grown up and blocked it.  

The main issue for me is trust.  We've got to start trusting each other.  I guess I could trust more too.  

The cool mountain air is so nice.  I trust it. People, me, I, have to trust... I... that things will work out because I am working them out.

Words mean a lot.  What we say means a lot.  What we think, what we do, how we choose to believe, all mean a lot.

When I rest in my heart, all is well.  I am going to practice listening.  

There are always these nudges that tell us how things are.  Often our thoughts come in and tell us how we want them to be and so we ignore the former.

But that is how we create.  Imagining how we would like things to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap