Rain In A Window

Here we are, together again.  Who said that?  I think Han Solo said it to Luke Skywalker, no, it was the other way around.  Star Trek Voyager has been playing recently from my Netflix account.  First it was Star Trek Deep Space Nine.  There are seven seasons and about twenty six episodes in each series that are keeping me entertained and company, that and Robert B. Parker who wrote the Spenser detective novels.

Today rained a whole fucking lot, pardon my French.  Pardon my English.  Please don't pardon me, it is what it is.  I guess I am feeling a bit giddy.  So I will take a few more breaths and ground this giddiness.  

The piano jazz tintinnabulates in the background from my Spotify app on my phone.  It is almost like I am back at Tate's Coffee House on Tate ave. abutting UNCG.  The kids are back but most of the classes are online.  Mostly people are being "safe" behavior wise in regards to the coronavirus.  We can't go long without being reminded of it, no?  

I am not sure I have much to say.  It was a pretty ordinary day.  I drove for Lyft for a bit until my fractured foot could no longer take the discomfort.  I met some nice folks.  Early on I got a ride out to Burlington and pretty much stayed out there the rest of the time I was "on the clock".  I enjoy those smallerish towns.  There is not so much traffic.  I enjoy the long country roads versus the city where it is so much stop and go, unable to find a rhythm.  

This foot fracture has definitely interrupted my normal rhythm.  I feel it is healing pretty quickly though thanks to my family and friends who are sending it love, energy, healing light, good wishes.  Maybe thanks to me too for participating in Akashic Record sessions and Healing sessions online.  Thanks to me for tuning into my body and redistributing and releasing any stagnant energy that is felt as pain, sensed as movement like electricity through wire; like a halo but infused within the body as a stream; like a path of chi.  It is quite a nice exercise to do actually.  I just laid in bed and tuned into my body.  I could feel the energy within it and I could sense where it was stagnant.  I simply acknowledged it and observed it and let the energy unblock itself and move and readjust and dissipate.  

I have friends, yes, thank you all for that.  I will send a special greeting to my Peacehaven Community Farm friends.  Check them out here, if you wish.  They are a farm that runs a CSA and also hosts residence to adults with special needs.  That is where I was assigned for my one-year AmeriCorps service.  

I want to send you all love too.  Thank you for being here and participating in this Earth life.  I know things are different and we are supposed to abide by certain protocols which we may not at all like.  What can one do but do their best and go with the flow.  

Tai Chi is a great example of a martial art where flow is paramount.  It is a self-defense but only when needed and usually it is not because it fosters peace, chi, well-being and many other things which preclude excessive force.  If one were to experience resistance within the Tai Chi structure, one would simply slide to the left, slide to the right, and move and deflect energy elsewhere.  It would move in harmony with it.  

We may be stones being shaped by time and experience but we are also the water doing the shaping.  We are life and life is us.  When two become one it is so beautiful because the confusion becomes clarity.  But maybe we forget sometimes about this oneness and break a foot.  

I have been thinking of J.R.R. Tolkien and one of his saying's that I heard from the Lord of the Rings' movies.  I have read the books but this saying I remember from the movies.  It was when Gandalf was talking to Frodo about what to do with the time you are given while you are here on Earth. 

Rain in a Window

I notice these beautiful hands, arms, and the cool breeze 

coming in through the recently opened window 

as I wanted to hear the rain


It is nice to let ones thoughts manifest into words.

Within this wondrous universe there is a place called Earth that we call home.  Can you sense her?

      https://news.artnet.com/exhibitions/earth-as-art-photos-of-earth-482150

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap