Reflection of Heaven

There is a saying, "Time will tell".  It told.  Now here I am, in Greensboro, my two dogs and a cat, living life to the best of my ability.  Some things just don't work out, some do.  Time will tell.

I have been enjoying my swims.  I can tell that my right shoulder is taxed because swimming upsets it.  I have to find balance and stretch it. Always the right side of my body: right foot, right shoulder, right forearm.  I think I need to adjust my thinking?  After all the left brain governs the right side of the body.  But its not all about the brain.  The brain is an organ.  The mind is consciousness.  What is my mind telling me I need to do?  How does the shoulder equate to my minds' telling?  Ease up.  Work out.  Stretch.  Be at peace.  

It is hard to be at peace when you miss someone because your heart longs.  I guess I will just have to let it long so it has its way.  I wouldn't want to interrupt.  Here again, time will tell.  

Love is a cure, a way of life.  When I look at my hands with love they appear differently to my eyes.  My mind sees them more carefully and with greater appreciation.  When the sunlight filters through the window onto me I feel its warmth and love that is sends, especially when I am in the space of love.

I know there is that quote from the bible, "Love conquers all things."  It's a pretty good one.  Conquer seems a bit harsh, maybe overcomes.  Maybe distills.  Maybe opens the shackles of distraction, obsession, fear, worry... Love is appreciation.  That's what sets you free.  

How I yearn for the love of another.  I know that I am creating all this though so there is a part of me that still doesn't love me else I would not create distance.  I may not have felt the yearn.  I may still be seeking love outside of me.  There it is; I am it.  When I am it then to look elsewhere is to see the lack within.  Hence the saying, love is shared.  It's best when two just have so much love they are simply able to share it with each other.  

Maybe once I am settled enough I will simply be able to share it and those who want to participate will and those that don't won't.  

Yet, here is this yearning and so.... 

      One day I'll come home to you and you'll be there waiting, arms open, with a smile in a house in the habitat of nature.  

Within the love-filled universe there is a world and, in the Taoist point of view, is a reflection of heaven, where one may create love, tap into it, or conversely, one may feel bits and parts of it but never quite know it because they simply forgot to look or were never shown it truly.



  

  

  



http://naturalhomes.org/

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful, honest reflection, Lulee. I love that you fear nothing. By the way, love isn't always a cure for everyone. The grass is NOT greener on the other side. Remember that and love your time with your pets, your space, and your silence. You may miss those things one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap