This Magic Moment

Today was a fun day.  The date went well and there are plans for a second.  Lyft went well too.  I made money and hit several "streaks".  I feel pretty well wiped out.  I've been up since 4:30 am.  I rested midday but didn't really get a good nap in.  I considered going back out but now that I am in, and having nearly made my goal with only two dollars shy, I think I will call it a day.  I am shooting for my biggest week ever- $1000.  I may allow a woman to interrupt those plans but a guy can only do his best.  The foot feels better but it is still uncomfortable to sit in this chair and even driving and sitting can be annoying with the pain in my groin from a previous injury.  It has been acting up a bit since the foot mishap.  

Things are going pretty well.  There is the inquiry/the idea of maybe seeking out a community college to teach at.  I do have a Master's degree.  We shall see.  I do this healing work and weddings too but there has been some measure of interest in me to seek higher learning at an institution and to teach at one.  It's a possibility that may be in the future.  We will see what I wish to create, for real.  

At this point, one of my main goals is to teach people that they are at the center of their reality.  God isn't creating it for them (we'll in a way God is because you are part of God), your neighbor isn't creating it for you, you are creating it for you- consciously and unconsciously, everything.  Sickness, health, wealth, lack of, "accidents", relationships, all of it.  Seems like a big step for many who view life as happening to them, as in "Guess, what happened to me today?"  

How do you go from being a victim of life to embracing all of life as your unique creation, the good, bad and ugly?  Things happen that you feel you have no control over.  You break a foot.  Cancer becomes you.  You die, even.  I created that?  Yes.  You did it with your soul and your higher-self which you are in contact with, or not.  You did it with your being mindful and watchful or not mindful and distracted with your thoughts.  You did it with your beliefs and the vibration you put out into the world.  You do it with your intentions or there lack of.  You did it by taking a breath and tuning into the life force of the universe that is made with love, and of love.  And you continually hone your receptivity to it.  Is this life force outside of me?  Partly, but it is you too.  That is the point of "tuning in".  Breath, be still, ask your inner-self for guidance.  When you go through each layer of your thoughts and beliefs and remove all the clutter, you come to the still point, or the place in you that is consciously creating.  

Most unconsciously create.  That is when we say all this stuff happened to me and we become a victim.  The energy that is present on the planet now is allowing one to more easily embrace the unique power within, to embrace the power of creation fully, and to realize and know the divine presence inside which will help you guide  each moment intentionally.  It is not wishing for a new car, though one certainly can manifest that, for sure!  It is everything and anything.  But you cannot escape your own energy.  Your own vibration.  You may think and want some thing but if you are not vibrationally aligned to it it won't come.  So you get where you vibrate, what you align yourself to.

It takes letting go

and letting the mind come to

a remembering that you are one spark of creation imbued with creation itself

that's where the magic happens, so to speak.

Thanks for tuning in with me.  

I can write these beautiful words, yes.  Now let's live them and be conscious beings.  With every moment we are awake.  Within each dream we remember and take note.  We lucidly dream.  We consciously create a better, wondrous universe, starting right here on this great planet earth.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap