Three Angels

I have three angels around me all the time when I am at home, four if I include myself.  Four more if I include my neighbors that I regularly talk to.  Many more if I include all of my family and acquaintances.  In other words, so much love, joy, and support surrounds me, and is within me.  

I think of going to the bar to meet people but I hesitate.  A wing-man would be nice.  

I have not drawn in a while nor have I worked with the kids drawing.  Working for Lyft seems to be, is, my primary mode of being.  Nights seem to be a bit more chill, so to speak, when driving.  People are more willing to chat.  There is money to be made, especially on the weekends.  Something to keep in mind as I continue working full-time.

Weddings have been coming in since I committed to a paid account with Wedding Wire.  A lot more.  I get inquiries everyday now, just about.  

The hunt for partnership continues.  A woman.  I just watched a Star Trek episode about "the hunt".  It was about hunting prey.  A species of intergalactic beings are hunters and seek out other species to learn from, hunt and kill.  They meet the crew of Voyager and are, perhaps, persuaded to use a holodec program to do their hunting as a game, without actually killing anyone.  I wonder if I could see hunting for a woman as this.  Just a game.  Maybe I will win, more likely I will lose, but at least it will be fun.  That is what games are supposed to be.  Don't worry, I won't kill anyone in the process.  This is a family, mostly, friendly game.  

I do not think any way of life is any better than any other way of life.  I think that it would best suit us all to agree not to hurt each other, but rather respect each other and be kind to the Earth.  Also, to allow love.  That is a choice, but at least it could be made readily available, in that, if you want to change your life, the tools are there.  I think they are there.  One just need make the intention.  Once that occurs, the sincere intention, then doors will open.  Now I just need, now we just need to know enough to walk through them.  

The Bugs Outside

I love the bugs in my apartment, especially when they are not there.  

I love them when they are outside and intoning their sacred chants, so calming.

And the chill breeze, the gentle night.

Solitude, peace, can be found anywhere.


In the gentle of night, on a plane of existence called Earth, on the third, increasing to the fifth dimension, a wondrous universe unfolds as we allow it to unfold- sometimes we allow bumps and bruises, other times we allow peace and tranquility.  

Blessings.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap