Available To All

There is a steady drizzle here in Greensboro, North Carolina.  It has been on and off all day.  

I met with a friend today.  I got to spend one-on-one time with her, and it was nice.  I made butternut squash and apple soup, some edamame with a glaze sauce.  I drank kombucha and she water.  We walked the dogs together.  I had not walked the dogs in weeks because of my hurt foot but I did OK!  

Sometimes my heart hurts and I feel lonely and want physical touch and snuggles.  I do not always get it.  Fortunately, I have my animals to keep me company and can give pets and get snuggles.  

I may work for a bit tonight; I have no plans.  Rest would be good too, though.  My aunt always liked to repeat what her father would say, that, he'd rest when he was dead.  My body feels like it could use rest.  

I know we yearn for love and want this with another person.  It is good that I do the healing Wednesday's with Kryon.  It helps me to love myself more.  This makes me feel good inside, saying that.  I receive more energy when I tune into love for self.  It makes giving and receiving a bit more available, easy, accessible.  But I know I need the rest.  I will rest for a bit and see!  

I enjoyed my friend today.  Maybe it will blossom and grow.  

Blessings to you all.  Thank you.  I hope...

you enjoy the moment

each and everyone, as my friend was showing me,

to relax

and just be

with the trees

and the laughter

talking to the animals

and eating chocolate

all the good things

In a wondrous universe, where it rains, snows, and has cataclysmic events, nothing is set in stone.  May we tune into ourselves, tune into the Earth, tune into the Universe and know we create these things; we can steer them in a way that is easy, accessible and available to all; in a gentle loving, joyous, exuberant way!

Blessings.









https://www.paintinghere.com/painting/megan_aroon_duncanson_twisting_love_28937.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap