Intertwined

I live on Earth.  It's pretty here.  Sometimes there is trash about and people don't see her as their mother, as a mother, as a sentient being, but that is OK.  There is no evidence of it in a normal, human sort of way.  Like the whales, dolphins and other creatures of high intelligence, no real way to talk to the planet herself unless you are a chaneller and can relay her thoughts to others.  But there is a way, really, to talk to Her and know if she is for real.  It's easy, really.  We do it everyday.  You can listen to the birds or watch the clouds.  Sometimes she shakes too.  But it is not to harm us.  She just has to move, just like us, when there is energy stored up.  

The moon shines down at night and softens things.  She too communicates and is just like the Earth, in a way.  Sentient.  Like Mars, like the Sun, all those planetary bodies.  The voice in my head says no.  I read once that the moon is just a kind-of robot.  A fake.  Planted there by aliens.  Yet, when I feel the moons presence I know that's not true.  

This I do (greet each one as God) when I meet each person that enters my car.  Just the "Hello" and "How are you" is enough.  Sometimes there is more but it is not necessarily.  So I greet them and I take them to wherever.  It doesn't matter.  But it does.  It's the intention setting that matters.  I would like lovely clients, not pain-in-the-asses.  Let's grab the bull by the horns here.  Steer it.  Pun intended.  I am a Taoist, in some respects, where I go with the flow.  In other respects I want to move the river, divert it to where I want to go.

It is tiring driving around all day and more in the night (I've got to hit those bonuses, at least I say that I do).  

I was thinking about land and people and the completing of a nature community and our rights and what land really means to us, that it is not just a commodity but something to be cherished and learned from.  Not just developed.  I hope we start to understand that as humans.  

Human Creators

This breath breathes

This Earth receives

So intertwined we are

So blind we are to see

That which we are, and do, is for our well being

or for our demise

Each thought and breath we see an aliveness that is not scared of corona, or anything

But knows that it, we humans, are the creators of our own

Reality

May we see this and know this and become more and more this conscious creator.  Walking on water; water into wine; levitation; mind melding; communicating telepathically; long life; communion with ourselves and the Earth and the Universe, all the beings "out there".  May we know the in there, where that great wealth of knowledge and love lives.

Within this wondrous universe may we know it truly so that we can exist consciously without, being in all places at once, if we so choose.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap