Inner Sun

Welcome.  

Today I saw many cats on my newspaper route.  It was unusual.  Unusual too that yesterday I had asked someone I know if he wanted to take my cat.  I think my cat too seemed a bit down about the notion- cats are psychic, picking up on feelings and such.  I know when I am not feeling well my cat will come and lay beside me, all night, if needed.  

I think of the people who have come and gone by their own hand: Robin Williams, Justin Townes Earl, Earnest Hemingway, Nietzsche.  Sometimes... we... it is not really great to go there.  But...

I stopped doing my videos but still the need to create and express arises so I write.  What about?  Death?  Suicide?  How about life?  Hemingway wrote a book called The Sun Also Rises and right now the sun is beginning to arise from death.  I know that with each new day there is promise, even with all the tears and sadness, there is promise.  I don't remember the book too much but I do remember liking it.  I love the way his words flow.  It is nice to be transported.  

Look for the promise that the day holds.  I will do it too.  May your inner sun shine all the more brightly knowing that inner sun is what you are truly, deep down, made of.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap