It's Been a While

Greetings.  I have not posted in a while.  This may be short and sweet because my arm aches from an accident.  I say accident though, perhaps, it was simply a way of the Universe, my Higher-Self, letting me know to be more in-tune to my environment.  

Since my last entry I moved to Kansas and, as usual, it has been a wild learning ride.  It is like I went to an amusement park and, well, sometimes it was less than amusing.  But, I have done some things of note.  I started an online school, which I love.  I also bought a van as a project and have been getting help with it and working on it myself.  I begun unraveling a dream I had about a game and that has been fun too.  

The Kansas summer has been rolling by and the nights are getting a little cooler, enough to go without air-conditioning.  The weather of late has been quite beautiful actually: sunshine, cool mornings and nights, pleasant temperatures.  I have made some friends in yoga circles; chess circles; uke circles; I even went to a bridge group the other night.  I have met some folks through various work-related activities too.

I believe I will say goodnight for now.  It was great checking-in, and I would like to do more of this, what-we-call, writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap