My Neighbor

Good evening.  It is evening here in Lawrence, Kansas; almost 6 o' clock.  Wherever you are are I hope your evening is, your morning is, your day is, going great.  

My neighbor has a boy.  He is very excited whenever he sees me.  I enjoy seeing him as well.  Whenever we don't resist things go so much easier.  Like if you are not wanting to see someone and you try and avoid that someone it is like trying to avoid something within you.  But if you are at peace and just go with the flow then whatever arises, whatever you create, you accept and are fulfilling an agreement with yourself.  If you avoid and neglect and decline your creation that sends a mixed signal to the universe.  The signal I want to send to the universe is one of joy so that the universe can compliment my feelings and wanting of joy by aligning to and with that joy.  This is law of attraction.  In my words, I create a forest and a walk and a talk and then a coming home and telling you all about it.  I create this little bit of a headache so that I may move through it.  So that I may remember not to perseverate on certain topics that don't bring me joy.  My health is in response to my mental health to all of my health- emotional, spiritual, physical.  I enjoyed a burger.  I am full from it.  And I talked to the nice lady who loved my dog.  She didn't get me a free refill because there is none allowed but when I got home I saw that I had some unfinished tea that needed drinking anyway.  

Everything is perspective.  Anything can be put in a perspective that is workable.  Sometimes there is a block in our heart and we have to feel that block and then release it.  That opens up our perspective and allows for more of what we want; it allows more joy.  The more joy, the more fun and the more fun we are having we become that little neighborhood kid that is so excited to see you and is just happy in that moment to be your neighbor.  

I am happy right now to write this for me and for you.  I enjoy the writing process.  It helps me to release what is inside of me.  May you release all that is within you to open yourself up to your greatest joy and fulfilment of all that you could ever want, have, desire, and be.  

We are connected by the light within us and all around us.  This light is conscious and we are that, which is to say conscious creators.  

Thank you for exploring this wondrous universe with me.  Until next time,

Kahlulee Karl Alan Hess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap