Asunder Cover

Greetings.  Thank you for joining me here.  

Whenever I tune-in it seems that my heart is still in jeopardy- the words "ripped asunder" come to mind.  That word asunder: I never forget where I learned words- I learned that one from an AT Thru-hiker; he was writing a song and that word was in the song.  What does it mean?  Let me look it up but first I will say that it means to be cast out in multiple directions or to be thrown aside.  That is my guess.  It seems I was pretty close because the words "into pieces; divided and apart" come up after looking it up.  

Some might say that the world has been thrown asunder.  This is as it should be.  "Let there be light" also comes to mind.  It "should" be thus because we are coming to; we are growing and evolving and that which was is becoming less and that which is now, our growing into more, is here.  In the growth comes, often, those growing pains.  

When I tune-in to light my heart begins to lighten and to heal.  How does one do that?  Close your eyes and allow light to fill you.  Intend for this.  Then feel the light.  Feel grace.  Feel the energetic quality of love.  

I hope you have a wonderful evening, as my neighbor often says. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap