Sentiment

It has been over a month since I last wrote.  I believe my last entry was about suicide.  I talked about genus and the crazy things genus sometimes does, like cutting off ears and killing itself.  Sometimes I do still feel great sadness and I cry.  

Running helps me to shift my vibration.  I do not run a lot but I run each day for a little bit.  Just that little bit helps.  

I lost a friend.  I chose this.  It is quite baby-like, really, but sometimes I have to honor my inner-child and just be a baby.  

Sometimes I go down the path of least resistance and then things become easier and I do not have to think so much about things.  There is magic in the world if you open your heart and allow for it.  

p.s.  All things are not lost forever- only for the moment until we can fully heal; maybe not even fully healed, but healed enough for acceptance.  Right now I am doing my best to move forward, honor my heart and feelings, grieve, let go and love, despite the hurt.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap