Inner Star

Greetings.  

My friend Noah Frere inspired me to write by reading his astronomology blog found on Wix Spaces, an app.  I often feels disconnected, especially around the holiday times.  Whenever this happens it is helpful to see some of my friends doing cool things, like writing about astrology and stars.  

I know there is an inner star within us.  I talk about it and it feels real.  When I feel into it, it feels like the truth.  Feelings are funny though depending on the feeling.  Some are inspirational and joyful and offer an inner knowing, like the knowing of this "inner star".  Sometimes my feelings are not so uplifting though, and my choices are always with me and though I try to heal from my emotional instability and irrationality healing does not always come quick and easy though the poor choices do not either, if you look into them.    

I am in Kansas and it is cold here now.  I do enjoy the sunny days when the hues of brown and yellow are more apparent.  I also enjoy working on my van that I am converting into a multi-use vehicle.  

I did something today:  I placed an order for a home phone line.  This is an attempt to be on my cell phone less but also an attempt to have good old-fashioned phone conversations. The holidays are here so, perhaps, some old friend will give a call. 

You know, everyday is a holiday.  That is how I want to live, with the mindset that anything is possible each day and that holidays are simply an expression of being grateful and in joy no matter what time of year.  

Dear Inner Star, I know that each of us has an inner star, that place that is unlimited and always connected to the love, joy and abundance of All Things.  When I let my heart shine and am reminded that my inner star is not far away.  I am reminded that though I may feel feelings of disconnect these are only temporary.  I know that I may feel pain and discomfort, these are only temporary.  What is lasting is the foreverness of benevolence that is within each of us.

May all your days be filled with the fully awakened bright ever-lasting star.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap