The Sun will Shine Again

Hello dear friends, family, loved ones, everyone, 

The holidays are still here but having Christmas behind me is a relief.  That said I have not really been of the right mind to say it: Merry Christmas.  Though I do not subscribe to the traditional Christian belief, that Jesus is our Lord and Savior, nor do I believe in a dichotomy of the after-life, I do believe Jesus was a master and still is and continues to help those who ask for it.  The main thing that I am asking for is to resolve any emotional difficulties that I have that may be based around hatred.  I also wish to drop any fears that I may have.  I wish to be grounded in love and clarity, knowing that we are all one.  

There are many masters, ascended masters, that are on the planet or have been on the planet.  We can learn from them all and each has something unique to offer.  One of the ascended masters I have looked into recently is Quan Yin.  She is related to Buddhism but transcends even that.  She is most notable for her compassionate nature.  This compassion I have learned is essential to evolved consciousness.  This I would like to integrate into my life more.  I find that meditation helps with this.  

Meditation helps to clear out clutter, steady oneself, ground to the earth and connect to our higher self, our soul, which is more evolved.  I recently have heard the phrase "the Mind of God".  This is fitting because indeed we are all learning to be in connection with and have more clearly and more clearly and to be more in tune with the mind of God.  We are learning to remember and know that we are part of the Creative Process and in so doing become more God-like with all the attributes that we think of as God: loving, compassionate, joyous, benevolent, peaceful, understanding, even ecstatic, at times.  I know you may have been taught otherwise, that God can have all the human attributes such as fear and anger, but these are solely human attributes.  How do I know?  Because.  I'll just say self self-inquiry and that I gave the intention to experience enlightenment; experience the awareness of God and a more clear state of being.  

I am not always clear.  In fact, I am downright human.  I have the awful feelings and I can be so disconnected that I consider ending my life.  It is a sobering thing to admit.  

But the clouds do pass and the sun does shine again.  The fear and anger passes and we return to baseline: loving, compassionate, joyous, grounded, peaceful, accepting: at least one of those for us who have come back from the deep dark pits of despair.  

I love you.  I appreciate you all for reading.  

From my heart to yours,

Karl Kahlulee Alan Hess     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap