Flying

It's dusk.  Quiet.  My belly is very full.  The taste of guava juice lingers in my mouth.  

Tomorrow I go up.  That's the plan, if the weather is nice.  I've been doing this for a few times now, flying in a small single-propeller plane.  

Tomorrow I go up with a new instructor.  I think it will be good.  I am happy about it.  The plane is a Cessna 152.  It was made about the same year I was born- 1977.  Seems old for a plane but I know they have updated some of the parts.  Planes have to have regular maintenance checks just like the bus I drive.  

Flying requires quite a bit more finesse and skill than driving a bus.  

I am imagining myself flying gracefully through the air.  

Thank you for being with me here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap