It's couch time like my grandpa papa used to love.  It's settling in, resting.  It's the time when the cat comes and settles on me too like my grandpa papa used to do with the little dog.  Papa as in Lima Mike November Papa, the phonetic alaphabet.  Often it is a nap couch.  I bought a trampoline and have been bouncing and feeling good with that.  It helps to lessen my nap time and increase my energy level.  I did wake up early, probably because of the nap yesterday.  But the waking up early created a tiredness today.  So, here I lay now on the couch which will be gone soon because I don't plan on taking it when I move.  There will be other couches to rest and nap on.  I would like to fall asleep a little later... stay up a bit until night falls.  I like that expression.  I wish you a beautiful night.  Rest well.  Wake up rejuvenated.  See you in the morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap