It's nighttime.  Rained a little and the temperature dropped.  Fan is on, window is open.  I am digesting.  Rethinking what I am digesting. 

I like noticing people's thinking.  People's behaviors and what drives it.  When I remember the angels and the Abraham teachings of the Law of Attraction, I recall that compassion piece.  That piece of service and doing our best and also standing up for ourself and speaking our truth.  Speaking and being and aligning with our soul.  Different from our ego but part of it.  

I like imagining, I like following what my imagination, what my intuition says to me.  I was imagining having fruit salad with new housemates.  But why wait?  I went ahead and bought that imagined melon.  I eased through the grocery store and bought all the things I imagined plus some other things that I get as staples plus another new item I was imagining and the bill without tax came to $33.11.  I love that number.  Two master numbers.  The bill with tax came to $35.53.  I love that too!  A palindrome number.  

I love you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap