Trimming the Bushes

It's a beautiful day today- upper seventies, cool breeze, sunshine.  It's Sunday, a day of rest.  

Mostly I have been doing projects.  I worked on my van- touched up on the paint job.  I fixed the hinges on a box I made out of pallet wood.  I also ordered a jasper sphere for the van.  I have several other crystals mounted in it.  

The Cessna 152 was built in 1978, not 1977 (the year I was born).  A minor detail.  I didn't get a chance to go up in it due to the weather but I talked with my new instructor.  We went over the plane and talked about flying.  He showed me a aeronautical map and gave me a flight magazine to read.  

I watch flight simulations on YouTube and also videos of people actually flying.  It is somewhat helpful.  I feel I am gaining more of a grasp on flying, at least intellectually.  It is doing it and getting the movements of flying embedded into my muscle memory.  Getting a feel for the plane and building confidence will accelerate my learning.  

I have also been preparing to move- putting items in boxes, throwing out others, giving away what I do not want.  I like this about moving.  It is like trimming the bushes- cutting back to make room for new growth.

Our hearts may always hurt.  In order to fully move forward I have to forgive and let go of the past and accept where I am right now.  I love you and I miss you dearly.  I want to create a better, brighter future.  I can do that by being happy and thankful right now.  I let go of the anger and allow joy to fill me.  

I hope you are having a wonderful day.           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap