Unfolding Dreams

I look out from my bus window and see the familiar adult playing with the soccer ball, the kids circled around playing a game.  It's a 70- something degree day with a breeze and sunshine.  The moon is full.  I always feel a difference in the air when the moon is full.  There is more energy around, a heightened or elevated, amped-up feeling.  

I know this connection with myself and God is unique.  What brings me closer to the connection of God within is when I have these heart-to-hearts with you, with me.  

It is always present.  I can only be with it and allow it to flow through me, not expecting anything from others.  Not expecting others to feel the same way.  

Affirmation:  I am present and looking forward to the mystery that will unfold.  I am creating my own reality.  I allow my dreams to unfold naturally.  I gracefully move in the direction of my dreams.  

I love you.  I miss you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap