Hello friends. I am surrounded by books, pictures, crystals, machine washing, cat, fresh air (as far as I know- the window is open and the birds chirp), all the good things. Some of you may be with your families, or your loved one (who may be driving you crazy), or whatever the case may be- I hope you are well. I am well. It feels good to get out and drive for a bit and then thinking of that frozen Snickers, pass it up and go to the food store you haven't been to in a while and find tp, ice cream, pizza, and several other assorted goodies. I have not yet run out of tp, thank the Maker. You may find yourself watching movies lately. Myself, I've been watching a Star Trek series called Deep Space Nine . I am very glad for it. There are like 7 seasons with at least twenty episodes, about 40 to 45 minutes a piece. That's enough for a while. I usually watch an episode a day, sometimes two when I am really chillaxin. Sometimes you can...
I really love the Little Free Libraries around town. Sometimes I feel really called to them. I picked up two treasures today from one of them: Selected Writings of Edgar Allen Poe and An Event In Autumn by Henning Mankell; I am not sure how treasurous that second one is but it is a mystery and I have been really digging mysteries lately. It is fun to put books into the Little Free Libraries too. Often they are McKay's rejects, but hey, they are still good books. Maybe they are tattered or they have too many of them or whatever to be rejected. It is nice to contribute since I like to take from these, oftentimes, gems of neighborhoods. Yes, I will find ones not just in my neighborhood. I know of at least four around where I live and have seen many more. Maybe one day I will put one up at my house if I ever have my house . "If I ever" is kind of lonesome and wanting; how about "when I have my own house.... " That is much m...
Greetings. I sit in the pause of thinking what to say, as if there is some reluctance because we haven't spoken in a while. I've been busy. But I love you none-the-less. And I always enjoy our time together. So thanks for listening and taking the time to read this. Songs have been on my agenda. I have been writing them and singing them and working out the chords on the ukulele. I am hoping to play one soon for my Peacehaven friends. Maybe you could join us? I know Covid makes everything different. I have yet to completely make peace with Covid. I feel anger rise a bit when it forces me to change my habits and restricts what I might do because I have to second guess myself. Wait, can't, or shouldn't, do that with Covid. It is like having a snake in tall grass- there it might be and no one to cut the grass. But the grass does get cut. The lawn guy came today. I wonder if he came because I asked...
Comments
Post a Comment