Actions Taken

I aye Wendy's.  Avoiding fried food, I ate the Cobb salad.  Delicious.  And, I am full.  

It is sunny outside.  The Lady J's lost to WV.  WV played better.  Rebounds, free throws, awesome offense and defense.  They out-played the Lady Jayhawks on all fronts.

I am going to buy some peanut butter and go home to my animals.  Maybe there, I will wrote more and study and relax.  Maybe I will catch a movie tonight.  Wonka?  The Trailers made it look fun.  

My knee hurts.  It is my left knee.  Sending love to it.  Allowing my knee to be love.  Allowing my heart to open up.  I miss my Bunnie.  Though she is not mine.  Was she really ever?

Perhaps, for brief moments she was, but not forever.  Not in the way that says so in action.  

The actions I am taking are working towards a pilot's license.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forest Hums

Hop One Foot

Tree Snap